CONCRETE DISSOLVER | CROC CRETE
Croc Crete is a biodegradable solution that can be used for Concrete Clearing From Pipelines. The solution is a concrete dissolver that dissolves concrete and any portland cement products.
Easily clear pipes blocked with un-wanted Concrete, Mortar, Tilers Grout and Floor Levelling Compound. Croc-Crete can be used for Concrete Clearing From Drains, Sewer, Stormwater and other Pipelines.
Removal of the concrete from drainage pipes can be achieved by using Croc-Crete that softens & dissolves the concrete and allows removal by hydro-jetting. The solution only attacks the portland component of the grout, cement or concrete products thus reversing its hardening effect and softening to allow water jetting removal.
Easily clear concrete, tilers grout in sewer traps, gully’s, DT’s and other common area’s using the concrete dissolver.
Croc Crete is available in 5L, 10L, 20L containers.
The product is manufactured on the Gold Coast Queensland and can be shipped Australian and New Zealand Wide and also Internationally.
How’s it work
Croc-crete reacts with the Portland cement in the concrete/grout. Over time it will reduce the concrete to sand and gravel.
The stronger the concrete (higher MPA) the longer the process will take
The older the concrete (age wise) the longer the process will take.
Simple instructions on how to use
The solution needs to be in full contact with the Concrete you are wishing to dissolve.
Disturb the surface of the concrete every other day to ensure you have strongest liquid against the concrete we are attacking.
If you use a water jetter, remove all water from the attack area and re apply the solution. Don’t dilute the liquid. The product works best at its strongest concentration.
For Floor Traps and Floor Gullys follow simple instructions of: 1) Wet Vac / remove water from gully. 2) Poor in Croc Crete Liquid ensuring the liquid is covering the blockage. 3) Let sit for minimum 24 hours. The Croc liquid will do its work on the blockage and turn blockage into a green sludge. 4) Flush or wet-vac waste from gully.
How long do I leave applied?
- Using with grout, overnight is advisable
- When using with concrete under 24 hours old, 24 hours of application is advisable
- For concrete 7 days old, 48 hours of application is advisable
- Disturb the surface of the target concrete every 24 hours
- Every job is different and every batch of concrete is different.
- The solution will react differently on every batch of concrete or grout.
- Times quoted are a guide only.
- It’s best to keep the target surface in contact with the purest solution for the optimum results
- Once the Croc-crete starts to work, it’s best to disturb the target surface again to get the Croc-crete at full strength again on the new un-damaged concrete surface.
- If there is no Portland cement in the attack surface Croc-crete won’t work.