Croc-Flex is a 2-part epoxy resin paste which is ideal as a gap filling adhesive
Croc-flex is safe to be used in drinking water applications and is certified to AS/NZS 4020. Croc-Flex ideal for bonding precast concrete, bonding metal to concrete or metal to metal.
Croc-Flex when cured, this product exhibits high flexibility and toughness.
Croc-Flex has numerous applications including including manhole connection grout, PVC stub repair, pipe penetration grouting, protection of reinforcing steel where concrete cover is at an insufficient depth.
Croc-Flex can be used in drinking water applications and is free of volatile organic compounds whilst retaining mechanical strength properties superior to concrete.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Adheres very well to concrete and masonry surfaces
- High compression strength
- Approved safe product for drinking water applications (AS/NZS 4020)
- High flexibility / toughness epoxy putty
- Bond is stronger than concrete
- Convenient 1 : 1 Part A : Part B mix ratio
- Structural repairs to damaged concrete and masonry, especially where there is movement present
- Gap filling of host pipes and end sealing of liners during cure in place pipe (CIPP) repairs
- Patch repairs where potable water certification is required