Croc-Trowel is a tough, trowellable epoxy repair mortar for use in high build concrete repair applications.
- Structural repairs to damaged concrete andmasonry
- Filling holes, wide cracks, chips in concrete
- Filling gaps between steel and concrete andtimber and concrete
MAY ALSO BE USED FOR
- Concrete Block
- Fibre Reinforced Composites
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sets rock hard
- Bond is stronger than concrete
- High build paste consistency
- Suitable for filling voids with thick cross-section –low heat generated during cure
- High compressive strength
- 100% solids epoxy
- Water proof when cured
Mixed Colour: Grey
Solid content by weight: 100%
Tensile strength (ISO 527): 25 MPa approx.
Compressive strength (ASTM D695-02a): 70 MPa approx.
Flexural strength (ISO178): 45 MPa approx.
Flexural Modulus (ISO178): 4.2 GPa
Service temperature: -10°C to + 50°C
Working Time: 1 hours @ 25°C
2:1 (part A:B) by weight or volume
Full cure: 1 day at 25°C