INTRODUCING GREASE RELEASE – A Sewer Line Degreasing Agent. Grease Release is a unique blend of surfactants that penetrates and softens grease. Grease Release emulsifies grease so that it can’t re-adhere to pipe surfaces eliminating future problems.
Use Grease Release without risk – performance is guaranteed.
Benefits of using Grease Release
- Leaves a light coating to repel future grease build-up
- Prevents and reduces stoppages and back ups
- Reduces maintenance time and expense
- Reduces stagnation caused by grease
- Helps flow control problems
- Reduces odours
A short viedo shows the process of using Grease Release: