Picote Inversion Drum DN700
Packed with Functionality and with a host of accessories the Picote lining inversion drum range offers contractors an easy and practical solution for installing CIPP lining.
Available in 3 sizes: 350, 500 and 700. The Central axle and drum whee gives the operator full control of the inversion speed while the sight window allows for easy monitoring of what’s happening inside the drum.
To Ensure the installation angle is appropriate for pipe location, all three drums have directional nozzles. The 500 & 700 models feature a drum rotation latch that allows the main body to rotate on the rolling chassis, offering a straight shot in tricky situations.
- All Picote Drums are CE-certified
- Additional tools available
- Highly manoeuvrable
- Safety valve set to 14.5 PSI ( 1 bar)
DN700 Tech Spec
- Size: 72x91x118 cm
- Weight: 50KG
- Liner Capacity: 38m of DN150
- Curing Method: Ambient. Hot Water, Steam,
- Suitable for: DN50-DN250 Liners
- Comes with DN100 & DN150 Nozzles.
Size: 72x91x118 cm
Liner Capacity: 38m of DN150
Curing Method: Ambient. Hot Water, Steam
Suitable for: DN50-DN250 Liners
Comes with DN100 & DN150 Nozzles