Picote Miller Range
Picote’s range of Milling Machines designed with safety and efficiency in mind. They are perfect for cleaning and descaling pipes, root cutting and removal, failed and collapsed liner removal and lateral reinstatement after CIPP lining. The units come in a comprehensive range of tools for small diameter drain renovation from DN32 – DN250 / 1 ¼” – 10″ pipes. Choose from 5 sizes of machine to suit your needs.
The Miller Range Overview
The Maxi Miller Power Plus
Designed to make light work of the tougher jobs
The Maxi Miller Power Plus is a heavy duty machine for the most challenging jobs. With a range of unique tools with a focus on drain cleaning, lateral rehabilitation and removing collapsed liner.
- 20m/64ft of 18mm / ¾” shaft which can be extended by 10m / 32ft
- Suitable for heavy duty drain cleaning with Picote Original and Cyclone chains
- Fast reinstatements with the Smart Cutter™ and Twister
- Tough descaling with the Smart Spider
- Challenging liner removal with the special Smart Crusher and Smart Sweeper tools
- For DN150 – DN225 / 6″ – 9″pipes
- Can be used in DN100 / 4″ straight pipes
- For descaling/cleaning, can be used in pipes up to DN300/12″
- 3-phase 16 amp 400v / 3.5kw / 1800rpm
- Electric motor and safety clutch.
- Control box can be detached and operated from access point
The Maxi Miller
The Maxi Miller is a durable machine.
- 30m of 12mm shaft with thick outer casing.
- Suitable for drain cleaning & powering the Smart Cutter™, Twister, Collapsed Liner Twister & the Pipe Cutter.
- For DN100 – DN250 pipes. Weighs 95kg, 1400rpm, 1500w output.
- Electric motor & safety clutch.
- The Spider, 6 Panel hub and DN200 twister can only be used in conjcution with the Maxi Miller
- Single Phase, may require generator.
The New Super Midi Miller
- 20m / 70.5ft of 12mm / ½” shaft
- Multi-use machine for heavy descaling, pipe cleaning & reinstatements
- For DN70 – DN150 / 3″ – 6″ pipes.
- Weighs 59kg / 130 lb, 1500 rpm, 1500w output
- Durable electric motor & variable speed control
- Digital control box and electric safety clutch
- Excellent combination of safety, power & portability
The Mini Miller
The drain cleaning machine for households.
The Mini Miller is equipped with specially produced, highly flexible performance outer casing for the shaft which is durable, flame, abrasion and chemically resistant with a high continuous service temperature.
- 17m / 55ft of 8mm / ⅓” shaft with thick outer casing.
- Suitable for drain cleaning DN50 – 100 / 2″ – 4″ pipes.
- Use with DN50 & DN70 / 2″ & 3″ Smart Cutters & Twisters.
- Powers the Picote Coating System.
- Weighs 32kg / 71 lb
- 600 – 3000rpm, 1200w output.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Perfect for working inside buildings.