The Grabber is a unique tool designed to reclaim tools and other items lost inside a pipe. Avoid digging up costly mistakes with this powerful air-driven tool.
The Grabber is available in two sizes: Original and Large.
Original Grabber: Simply select and attach the best jaws for the job and you’re ready to reclaim a tool or item, weighing up to 35kg/80lb. Push the cable into place and switch on the air supply to get a grip on the object. Fits in DN100/4” or larger pipes.
Large Grabber: Comes with one set of jaws. Max lifting force is about 70kg/150lb. Fits in DN150/6” or larger pipes.
Easy to use:
- Simply select and attach the best grabbing head for the job (for the Original Grabber) and reclaim that tool or item.
- Push the cable into place and switch on the air supply.
- The customised steering function allows the grabbing head to rotate due to the cable inside, making it much easier to grip the item.
- Pull the tool out of the drain and turn off the air to release it.
- Add extensions in 10m increments when required.
- Keep an eye on the retrieval process with your CCTV camera for precise positioning.
The Grabber in action
Here is a short video of the Grabber tool being used to pull a Twister Express lateral cutter out of a pipe.
How does it work?
The Grabber is a very simple but effective tool to use. Watch this short product tutorial to find out how to assemble and use the Grabber.